In order to fulfill market demand and to guarantee the high standards of the scientific research industry with expertise and professionalism, our company is accredited by the following authorities:
- I.W.E. (International Welding Engineer)
- E.W.E. (European Welding Inspector)
- 2nd level CICPND technician for leak detection with mass spectrometer (L.T.)
- 2nd level CICPND technician for welding control using penetrating liquids (L.P.)
- 2nd level CICPND technician for welding control by radiographs (RX)
The design is assisted by the main three-dimensional drawing and calculation systems, which include:
- Second level CICPND technician for visual inspection of welds (V.T.)
- Solid Edge
- Ansys Autocad
Our welders and the processes we use are qualified according to ISO 9606-1.
- Qualification tests of the welding procedure according to EN ISO 15614-1.
Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials.
- Extended quality requirements according to UNI EN ISO 3834-2.